Yo! Don't forget your itch.io fans - I see there's no Linux version here, it's not on sale like on Steam, and you don't get a Steam key with the purchase here (currently). Please consider supporting these here~! In the meantime, I'll pick the game up on Steam.
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
You are a homeless extraterrestrial living in a futuristic version of Japan. Humans are nearly extinct and Earth is a cesspool of pollution, urban decay, and economic inequality. Struggle to survive in this new style of RPG.
- Choose from 3 alien species. All of them are weird aliens with cool abilities.
- Romance and befriend over 20 characters including a gangster, a breakdancer, a priest, a giant ooze, and a robot serial killer.
- Gain one of 5 pets, each with different abilities and unique personalities.
- Grow your physical, mental, and social stats, and use them to overcome obstacles.
- Do what it takes to survive. Forage, fight, fish, steal, salvage, sneak, shop, beg, get a job, sell your organs, party, get high, gamble, mutate, use psychic powers. There are many paths to success.
- Be a good person or a scoundrel. The karma system tracks it all.
- 60+ endings and achievements.
- Evocative descriptions bring the dystopian world to life. It's a really terrible place!
Alien Squatter contains themes of drug abuse, alcoholism, terminal illness, and sex. It is not intended for children.
Input: keyboard, gamepad
Windows: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Mac: 10.5+ but not Catalina (yet)
Processor: 1.8 GHZ (Intel Macs only)
Memory: 768 MB RAM
Storage: 100 MB
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for the reminder! I'm working on an update for Alien Squatter that will be out this week, I'll put out a Linux version on itch.io at the same time! I'll also do a sale for itch.io at some point in the undisclosed future. In any case, thanks for getting the game on Steam. =D I hope you have a groovy time!